EuroCCP is shortly to undertake its annual Clearing Participant review which will require all Clearing Participants to provide the following information:
- Certificate of Incorporation and current Articles of Association,
Excerpt from Chamber of Commerce or Company Register and
- Current Authorised Signatory list
- Proof of regulated status: Credit institution, Bank or Investment firm established in a FATF country (If a bank, evidence of banking license)
- Copy of your Annual Report (English Version) and Disclosure Report
- Current contact list for all teams within your organisation, including escalation contacts
- LEI Number
- Contact Details of the Security Team and SOC (telephone number, email address, escalation 24X7 telephone number)
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) greater than 25%
EuroCCP is a central counterparty authorised pursuant to the EU Regulation on OTC derivatives, central counterparties and trade repositories (Regulation 648/2012 “EMIR”) and is required to conduct a comprehensive review of its Clearing Participants.
The deadline for completion of this review is 19th August 2019 and EuroCCP’s Client Services Team will be contacting all Clearing Participants by email from 27th July 2019
We look forward to the return of this information before that date however, should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.