EuroCCP is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we service trading platforms and we have clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is a systemically important financial institution that is managed efficiently. Due to the compact organization, reporting lines are short and informal,. This makes us attractive for talent looking for a working environment in the heart of the European financial industry where knowledge and experience can be gained quickly.
To support the Middle & Back Office in Amsterdam we are looking for a:
Specialist Middle & Back Office
Reporting to the Head of Middle & Back Office, you will be part of an enthousiastic and experienced Middle & Back Office team. Together with the team you are responsible for accurate, controlled and timely handling of the core processes within EuroCCP:
- Cash equity – Processing and monitoring of daily activities regarding corporate actions, settlements, buy in’s, etc.
- Risk management operations – Ensure margin process is performed including intraday margining
- Treasury – Funding and collateral management to ensure that sufficient funds are available to make payments when due across all settlement platforms
- Static data management – Keep platform, clearing participant and instrument static data and documentation complete and up to date
As Specialist Middle & Back Office you will work in all of the above areas with a focus on the control aspects of the processes. The responsibility for identification, assessing, measuring, monitoring, mitigating and reporting on risks are important parts of the team responsibilities.
- Static data
- Client / system testing
- Project participation
Summarizing the above: as Manager Middle & Back Office you will have a dynamic job at the heart of our organisation in which you will work in close relation with our (international) clients, your direct team members and colleagues from various departments.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Finance, , Economics etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the financial sector and in clearing and settlement in particular is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement efficient and risk-controlled operational processes and fostering a culture of continuous process improvement
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Flexible working attitude (hours and tasks)
- Self starter and pro-active work stance
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools is an advantage
- Strongly developed analitical and problem solving capabilities
- A versatile job with responsibility and room for your own initiative
- A pleasant informal work environment with an open communication style
- The chance for professional growth and to be part of a team of driven professionals
- Excellent remuneration and development opportunities
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com