Are you an experienced Oracle BI Developer with a passion to create the best solution possible?
Are you curious to learn about cash equity clearing?
Do you love math and modelling complex structures?
Are you capable of working on projects end-to-end, i.e. from requirement elicitation until testing, deployment, documentation, maintenance, and user training?
Then is role could be just for you!
- Technical bachelor degree
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- High quality standards
- Team player
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Excellent English skills
EuroCCP is able to offer you;
- A dynamic work environment
- Small but systemically very important player in the financial industry
- Freedom and responsibility
- Excellent employment conditions
- Continuous process of learning, developing, improving your professional skillset
- An office located in the middle of the financial district in Amsterdam
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Oracle DWH Builder / Oracle Date Integrator
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (OBIP)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Office Tools
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- SQL (general coding knowledge)
- PL/SQL (general coding knowledge)
- Oracle / MySQL database knowledge (Administration and development)
Methodologies/Tools used within EuroCCP
- Confluence / Jira
Applying for the job
Please feel free to apply for this position and send your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to:
European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank and the Authority for Financial Markets