EuroCCP is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we service trading platforms and we have clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is a systemically important financial institution that is managed efficiently. Due to the compact organization, reporting lines are short and informal,. This makes us attractive for talent looking for a working environment in the heart of the European financial industry where knowledge and experience can be gained quickly.
To support the Middle & Back Office in Amsterdam we are looking for a:
Senior Risk Manager
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Risk Officer, you will be part of an enthusiastic and experienced Risk Management team. Together with the team you are responsible for accurate, controlled and timely handling of the risk management activities within EuroCCP:
- Risk oversight – Ensure risk management practices and procedures across EuroCCP adhere to relevant risk standards and are effective for the safeguarding of EuroCCP at all times.
- Risk policy – Ensure risk management policies are appropriate and compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Risk management – Manage the business-as-usual risk aspects of EuroCCP, including ensuring the adequacy of all market and liquidity risk models, stress testing, and default management processes.
- Risk reporting – Ensure that all relevant risk analysis, including internal and external risk reporting, is delivered on a timely basis as required.
- Risk projects – Manage the risk aspects of potential new cleared products and new services, assisting with seeking approval through the internal/external governance structure as appropriate.
- Regulatory interactions – Actively engage with regulators to ensure that all relevant regulatory rules and recommendations are addressed.
As Senior Risk Manager you will work in all of the above areas with a focus on market, credit, and liquidity risk. The responsibility for identification, assessing, measuring, monitoring, mitigating and reporting on risks are important parts of the team responsibilities. The role will also include management responsibility for direct reports in the risk management team.
- Market, credit, and liquidity risk management
- Risk policy and controls
- Project participation
- Team management
Preferred candidate profile
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Finance, Economics etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in financial markets, risk management, and central clearing in particular.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong experience in risk analysis, risk models, and Excel/VBA applications.
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape is highly preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- A versatile job with responsibility and room for your own initiative.
- A pleasant informal work environment with an open communication style.
- The chance for professional growth and to be part of a team of driven professionals.
- Excellent remuneration and development opportunities.
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com