European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank and the Authority for Financial Markets.
- Are you are intrigued by the rapidly expanding area of CCP risk management?
- Are you dynamic and bright and have a passion for safeguarding the world’s financial markets?
- Do you want to develop yourself into an experienced risk manager?
- Are you are curious to learn the ins and outs of Europe’s leading cash equity CCP?
Then YOU are what WE are looking for at EuroCCP!
As a Risk Analyst, you will be part of an enthusiastic and experienced Risk Management team.
Together you will be responsible for accurate, controlled and timely handling of the risk management activities within EuroCCP. You will be involved in:
- Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of risk controls and processes within the company.
- Quantifying and analysing risk exposures, and ensuring these are appropriately managed.
- Providing concrete improvements to the risk function based on insights and findings.
- Timely reporting to senior management and regulators.
- Contributing to the successful delivery of risk projects.
- Relevant bachelor degree
- of three years working experience
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- High quality standards and attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience in risk analysis and risk reporting
- Familiarity with risk models, financial instruments
- Familiarity with the regulatory landscape would be highly beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
Why Join EuroCCP?
- Dynamic and informal work environment
- International environment
- Small but systemically important player in the financial industry
- Freedom and responsibility
- Excellent employment conditions
- Continuous process of learning, developing, improving your professional skillset
- Office in the middle of the financial district in Amsterdam
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com