European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank and the Authority for Financial Markets.
To support the Operational Risk & Control Department in Amsterdam EuroCCP is looking for a:
Operational Risk Manager
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk & Control, the Operational Risk Manager will be part of the Operational Risk & Control Department of EuroCCP. The team is responsible for the maintaining the control framework of EuroCCP, Business Continuity Management, risk monitoring reporting.
- Develop and maintain EuroCCPs control framework and three lines of defence structure
- Ensures risk management processes are consistently performed by the department with a focus on the non-market and non-credit related risks
- Participate in assessing the risk aspects of potential new cleared products and new services offered by EuroCCP.
Preferred candidate profile
- Bachelor and / or Master degree in a relevant field ( Finance, Business Administration, Management, Economics etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial sector, with knowledge of the following topics:
- Operational Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Control Frameworks
- Risk oversight and reporting
- Risk Self-Assessments
- Knowledge and experience in the financial sector is mandatory, clearing and settlement knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools will be viewed favorably.
- A versatile job with responsibility and room for your own initiative
- A pleasant informal work environment with an open communication style
- The chance for professional growth and to be part of a team of driven professionals
- Excellent remuneration and development opportunities
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com