EuroCCP is looking for a Office Assistant to help with the well running of its Amsterdam office.
Do you love to be the facility linchpin of the organisation? Are you resourceful? Can you easily move your way around in an international & diverse environment? Are you a self starter and know how to set priorities?
Then is role could be just for you!
About the Role
You will be the first point of contact for colleagues, suppliers and guests at EuroCCPs Amsterdam office. You will support colleagues and the management team in various areas. You will keep our Amsterdam office tidy and functional and ensure that office stationary is in stock. You will have a hotline with the WTC service team and all suppliers with regard to contracts. You will also support the Human Resources department in administrative matters.
In short you will manage EuroCCPs front of house and be facility service provider in one!
Depending on your skills and ambitions, we would be very happy to expand the function with greater (secretarial) support for senior management.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude: service minded and representative
- Fluency in English & Dutch (verbal and written) is required
- Able to work with MS office programs
- A minimum of 5 years of a matrix company experience in a comparable position
- High quality work ethic
- Organized, eye for detail and capable of dealing with stressful situations
- Excellent communication and social skills
- You easily connect with both a senior manager as with a service employee of WTC
EuroCCP is able to offer you;
- A dynamic position in a small company (60 fte) for 32-40 hours per week
- Excellent employment conditions & employee benefits
- An environment of continuous improvement
- Freedom in taking up tasks and responsibilities
- Office in the middle of the financial district in Amsterdam
- For more information on EuroCCP, please look at the other pages of our website
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com
European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank and the Authority for Financial Markets.