EuroCCP is looking for a Junior Security Analyst for its Amsterdam office.
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you intrigued by the rapidly expanding area of cyber security? Do you want to become an expert in the latest security technology? Do you want to develop yourself to an all-round and certified cyber security specialist?
Then is role could be just for you!
- Technical bachelor degree
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- High quality standards
- Team player
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Excellent English skills
EuroCCP is able to offer you;
- A dynamic position in a small company (60 fte) for 32-40 hours per week
- Excellent employment conditions & employee benefits
- An environment of continuous improvement
- Freedom in taking up tasks and responsibilities
- Office in the middle of the financial district in Amsterdam
- For more information on EuroCCP, please look at the other pages of our website
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com
European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank and the Authority for Financial Markets.