European Central Counterparty N.V. (EuroCCP) is a central counterparty providing post-trade services to stock exchanges, multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), other equities trading platforms and for OTC equities trades. Headquartered in Amsterdam, EuroCCP services trading platforms regulated under MiFID and has clearing participants with headquarters in 14 jurisdictions in Europe, North America and Asia. EuroCCP is under supervision of the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and the Authority for Financial Markets (AFM).
To support the Business Analysis & Application Development Department in Amsterdam EuroCCP is looking for a
The Business Analysis & Application Development Department is responsible for analysing and developing the requests from the various business departments within EuroCCP. The role of Business Analyst/Designer reports to the Head of Business Support & Product Development.
- Define requirements in cooperation with the involved business departments
- Create impact analysis overview and functional designs based on requirements
- Pro-active role in improving standards for requirements and designs
Preferred candidate profile:
At least 5 year of experience with the following topics:
- GUI designs (screen flow diagrams and designs)
- Database design
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- XML/SWIFT/FIX knowledge
Additionally the candidate should have:
- Knowledge and experience in the financial sector is a pre-requisite, clearing and settlement knowledge preferred
- Experience with Risk Management processes is preferred
- Knowledge of Regulatory reporting is a definitive plus
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Experience with tools such as Confluence and JIRA are preferred.
- A versatile job with responsibility and room for your own initiative
- Short lines, open communication and a pleasant informal work environment
- The chance to establish professional growth and to be part of a team of driven professionals
- Excellent remuneration and development opportunities
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to HR@euroccp.com