The following information about our governance structure and corporate objectives is available upon request and free of charge. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current organisational chart of EuroCCP
- Document on EuroCCP’s key objectives and strategies
General information about EuroCCP’s governance, service overview, membership requirements, risk management framework and global description of the communication protocols and reporting is provided in the document EuroCCP Service Overview.
- The general principles underlying the EuroCCP models and their methodologies can be found in the documents EuroCCP Risk Management Overview and EuroCCP COH User Manual.
- The key aspects of the default procedures can be found in the Breach of Rulebook-procedure and the Default Handling Procedure.
- General information on business continuity can be found in our self assessment against the CPMI-IOSCO Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures under principle 17. For additional information on business continuity, please contact email@example.com.
Other information available upon request and free of charge:
- The Terms of Reference of the Risk Committee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about our interoperability arrangements (The Master Clearing Linked Agreements) please send an email to email@example.com
On 1 July 2020 EuroCCP was acquired by Cboe. All of its shares are held by Cboe Worldwide Holdings Limited.
The Supervisory Board consists of the following members:
- David Howson (chairman)
- Stephanie Renner
- John Deters
- Clotilde Bouchet, Independent member
- Peter Bezemer, Independent member
EuroCCP’s Governance structure
An overview of EuroCCP’s governance structure is available upon request please contact rm@EuroCCP.com