EuroCCP is pleased to advise that, as part of the preparation for clearing Euronext Dublin, “End-to-End” testing will be available to clients between 7 – 18 January 2019.
Euroclear UK & Ireland (EUI), as CSD, has waived the GBP 500 per day testing fee and clients will be required to complete the EUI Testing form prior to 24 December in order to ensure that a suitable test slot is available during the above dates.
Testing with Euronext Dublin, EuroCCP and EUI CSD
To arrange testing, we would request that clients:-
- Complete and return the EUI Testing form no later than 24 December 2018 to ensure a suitable test slot is allocated – this can be found on EuroCCP’s website on the Euronext Dublin page, and from EUI.
- Ensure that the testing request clearly states “Euronext Dublin testing” in the form, as this period is available only for Euronext Dublin.
- Clearing Participants should contact Euronext’s CTSG team, EuroCCP’s Client Services team and EUI’s Client Testing Team to advise of their testing requirements.
- Clearing Participants should advise Euronext Dublin of the trading participant ID which they wish to test AND provide EuroCCP with a completed “EuroCCP testing form”.
- Once all test details have been received, EuroCCP will liaise with Euronext Dublin and EUI to ensure test environments are configured accordingly.
- EuroCCP‘s testing environment is available each business day on a free of charge basis between 9:00-17:00 CET, with reporting available thereafter.
EuroCCP was informed earlier today that the proposed go-live date for EuroCCP’s appointment as sole CCP for Euronext Dublin has been postponed to Monday 4 February 2019.
As previously advised, EuroCCP will be the sole CCP for Euronext Dublin and will clear shares, equity certificates and exchange traded funds traded on the Main Securities Market (XMSM), the Enterprise Securities Market (XESM) and the Atlantic Securities Market (XATL).
Subject to regulatory approval, EuroCCP will provide clearing services to Euronext Dublin from 4 February 2019 in accordance with the following timeline:-
Further details can be found on our Euronext Dublin page. We also refer you to Euronext’s communication:
Following EuroCCP’s newsflash dated 10 July 2018 regarding EuroCCP’s appointment as sole CCP for Euronext Dublin, we are pleased to confirm further details regarding client testing.
Following the successful connection and testing between Euronext Dublin and EuroCCP, we can confirm that, as from Friday 24 August 2018, EuroCCP’s client test environment will be available for clients to test trades executed in the test environment of Euronext Dublin.
Testing with Euronext Dublin and EuroCCP
To begin testing, the following steps must be arranged:-
- Clearing participants wishing to test should contact the Euronext CTSG team and EuroCCP’s Client Services team to discuss their testing requirements.
- Clearing Participants should advise Euronext Dublin of the trading participant ID with which they wish to test and provide EuroCCP with a completed “EuroCCP testing form”.
- Once all test details have been received, EuroCCP will liaise with Euronext Dublin to ensure Euronext Dublin and EuroCCP’s test environments are configured accordingly.
- EuroCCP‘s testing environment is available each business day on a free of charge basis, from 09:00-17:00 CET, with reporting available thereafter.
Further details on EuroCCP’s clearing services for Euronext Dublin can be found in the Euronext Dublin page within Participants’ Centre.
We are pleased to announce that EuroCCP has been appointed as the sole CCP for Euronext Dublin as from November 2018.
Euronext undertook a detailed post trade analysis in order to determine the optimal post trade model for its clients. Given EuroCCP’s existing pan-European footprint, its access to 19 European markets, 26 trading venues and successful decade long presence in the cash equities clearing market, Euronext chose to appoint EuroCCP as the sole CCP for Euronext Dublin. EuroCCP’s clients will be able to cross-platform net all Irish trades executed on any of the platforms currently serviced by EuroCCP.
The Euronext Dublin segment is scheduled to be migrated to Euronext’s central order book in November 2018, with EuroCCP providing clearing services from that date. Further details can be found on EuroCCP’s website. We also refer you to Euronext’s communication, which can be found here.
EuroCCP and Euronext will be jointly working on further detailed documentation, including migration planning, which will be provided in due course.