EuroCCP is pleased to advise that, as part of the preparation for clearing Euronext Dublin, “End-to-End” testing will be available to clients between 7 – 18 January 2019.
Euroclear UK & Ireland (EUI), as CSD, has waived the GBP 500 per day testing fee and clients will be required to complete the EUI Testing form prior to 24 December in order to ensure that a suitable test slot is available during the above dates.
Testing with Euronext Dublin, EuroCCP and EUI CSD
To arrange testing, we would request that clients:-
- Complete and return the EUI Testing form no later than 24 December 2018 to ensure a suitable test slot is allocated – this can be found on EuroCCP’s website on the Euronext Dublin page, and from EUI.
- Ensure that the testing request clearly states “Euronext Dublin testing” in the form, as this period is available only for Euronext Dublin.
- Clearing Participants should contact Euronext’s CTSG team, EuroCCP’s Client Services team and EUI’s Client Testing Team to advise of their testing requirements.
- Clearing Participants should advise Euronext Dublin of the trading participant ID which they wish to test AND provide EuroCCP with a completed “EuroCCP testing form”.
- Once all test details have been received, EuroCCP will liaise with Euronext Dublin and EUI to ensure test environments are configured accordingly.
- EuroCCP‘s testing environment is available each business day on a free of charge basis between 9:00-17:00 CET, with reporting available thereafter.