EuroCCP is shortly to undertake its annual Clearing Participant review which will require all Clearing Participants to provide the following information:-
- Certificate of Incorporation and current Articles of Association, Excerpt from Chamber of Commerce or Company Register and Organisation chart
- Current Authorised Signatory list.
- Proof of regulated status:- credit institution, Bank or Investment firm established in a FATF country.
- copy of your Annual Report (English Version)
- Current contact list for all teams within your organisation, including escalation contacts.
EuroCCP is a central counterparty authorised pursuant to the EU Regulation on OTC derivatives, central counterparties and trade repositories (Regulation 648/2012 “EMIR”) and is required to conduct a comprehensive review of its Clearing Participants.
The deadline for completion of this review is Monday 5 June 2017 and EuroCCP’s Client Services Team will be contacting all Clearing Participants by email from Monday 22 May 2017.
We look forward to the return of this information before that date however, should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us