Following the Newsflash dated Thursday 4 May 2017, EuroCCP would like to inform Clearing Participants and their settlement agents of the updated test calendar and the availability of the Client test environment for testing of in the Spanish market.
At the request of Clearing Participants and settlement agents, EuroCCP will offer a two week test window in ARCO I mode, Iberclear’ s current system, between Monday 15 May and Friday 26 May 2017. During this test window, Clearing Participants can undertake testing according to SMR phase I requirements in conjunction with their settlement agents.
From 29 May 2017 client testing in ARCO II/ T2S mode will be available again in EuroCCP’s Client test environment.
The test calendar and the availability of EuroCCP’s Client test environment for Spanish market related testing is scheduled as follows:-
Monday 8 May – 10 May 2017
- Business Day Testing – ARCO II/ T2S production processing window applies
Thursday 11 May 2017
- Normal test day – ARCO II/ T2S test processing window applies.
Friday 12 May 2017
- EuroCCP’s Client test environment is closed for Spanish market related testing activity and will be cleaned. No reports or messages will be sent from the test environment related to the Spanish market.
Monday 15 May – Friday 26 May 2017
- EuroCCP’s Client test environment in ARCO I mode. Clearing Participants and their settlement agents can undertake test cases in accordance with the ARCO I requirements. ARCO I test processing window applies.
Monday 29 May 2017 and thereafter
- Normal test day in accordance with ARCO II/ T2S requirements – test processing window applies.
Further details on the test calendar for EuroCCP’s Client test environment for Spanish Market Reform testing can be found at Client test plan Spain T2S.
During the aforementioned days, EuroCCP’s Client test environment will remain open as normal for all other markets.